droid as microphone with bluetooth fm transmitter

camroncook

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was an app which would make it possible to broadcast my voice to a home stereo using a Bluetooth fm transmitter without making a recording or a call, this would be helpfull as a p.a. system for my home poker tourneys and the host of trivia night at the bar.
THANKS GUYS

brianr0131

Reaction score
bluetooth and FM transmitter are two very different things. I don't think it would work very well even if it were possible. The little mic on the droid probably wouldn't carry a pleasant sounding signal.

OP
C

camroncook

Reaction score
bluetooth broadcast

If a Bluetooth fm transmitter can broadcast media and phone conversations clearly to a car stereo couldn't It also broadcast my voice to the bar sound system in a similar fashion like all of the other sounds. ... even the virtual keypad clicks?

joshuasloan

Reaction score
I was wondering if there was an app which would make it possible to broadcast my voice to a home stereo using a Bluetooth fm transmitter without making a recording or a call, this would be helpfull as a p.a. system for my home poker tourneys and the host of trivia night at the bar.
THANKS GUYS

I too am looking for the good way to use the bluetooth mic to transmit voice to speaker (like a megaphone), but while simultaneously playing music. My application for this 'Droid PA system' would be for street performing/magic. I'll watch this thread, fingers crossed.