Droid App to edit video?

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
I notced the Droid doesn't come prepackaged with video editing software. Is there an app available that would do the basics?

cisco0910

Reaction score
Bump. I told this anti-vzw chick my droid can cause her iphone can. I told her there's an app on my droid and I can. I think I spoke too soon. She don't believe me, "she said seeing is believing". Help! Lol

Last edited:

darkjester73

Reaction score

I tried this on my Moto droid 2.0. and the edit video option does not work on it. It is suppose to give you a thumbnail when you record an off line video and it never does this. I looked at the Qik home site and there was not help on this issue (over site). I would have to assume that it is a glitch is in the programing that for some reason did not make it in the translation or was left out. Either way you can record live video that will put it directly onto your account you HAVE TO set up just to run the app, but there is no on phone video editing. Other phones may work but not on mine. :mad: and as an update it is v 0.1.6 for the droid that is available at this time.

New2u

Super Moderator
Reaction score

I tried this on my Moto droid 2.0. and the edit video option does not work on it. It is suppose to give you a thumbnail when you record an off line video and it never does this. I looked at the Qik home site and there was not help on this issue (over site). I would have to assume that it is a glitch is in the programing that for some reason did not make it in the translation or was left out. Either way you can record live video that will put it directly onto your account you HAVE TO set up just to run the app, but there is no on phone video editing. Other phones may work but not on mine. :mad: and as an update it is v 0.1.6 for the droid that is available at this time.

Yeah i believe this was a feature of qik that was supposed to be added but wasn't. I'm not 100% sure about it. This article is forever old, before the phone came out even. It was foretold that it would have it, but i just like you have yet to see it.