Droid And T9 Predictive Text

jonbar87

Reaction score
After you install it you have to enable it under language and keyboard settings. Then in any dialogue box press and hold and select input method. Then select numberpad keyboard

Handcent T9? You sure?
No setting for T9 in Handcent...
Menu > Settings > language & keyboard? not seeing a setting for T9.... and when holding dialogue box only "android keyboard" is an option.

my bad. I'm sorry. It's an app that's called numberpad keyboard. works awesome.

kilo

Reaction score
IMHO t9 is the way to go for speed. Personally I can t9 30 times faster than any qwerty. For many common words to type you can keep your fingers on the same buttons and type the entire word. You move your fingers around much less. I like it better.

Dragoro

Reaction score
The only scenario I can think of where youd need one hand typing is when your driving, and you shouldnt be doing that anyways.

fraze

Reaction score
Use the NumberPad Keyboard too. Works like a champ

Reaction score
Use the NumberPad Keyboard too. Works like a champ

Hey I just ordered my Droid on Vzw.com, can you help me out with a link to this Numberpad keyboard app? I'm already trying to find it cause I know I will want it once I get my phone.

jonbar87

Reaction score
Well you wont be able to find it for your phone online...you download it from the android market...where you get all the apps from. How did you expect to get it without even having a phone yet...?

Reaction score
I don't, lmao, wtf

Did you read my post?

It said I'm trying to find it cause I'll need it when I receive my phone.

I didn't know you had to download it from the market, you can find the apps for my blackberry online

Thanks for the response though!

kilo

Reaction score
I don't, lmao, wtf

Did you read my post?

It said I'm trying to find it cause I'll need it when I receive my phone.

I didn't know you had to download it from the market, you can find the apps for my blackberry online

Thanks for the response though!

Yea you cant do that with android market yet. There is a website called AndroLib which has most apps and their descriptions but you cant get apps except on your phone at this point.

Also I am trying to find this numberpad keyboard app on market and its not finding it. Any suggestions?

garyhesq

Reaction score
Handcent does have a keyboard add on but it didn't get real great reviews. Have any of you guys tried it?

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Yes it is :icon_ banana:
Link is in my signature... with instructions!