droid an car radio attachment?

searayman

Reaction score
Not sure what there called but there are a lot of connectors for ipods which will send out a radio signal so you can listen to music through your cars radio. Are there devices such as this that work with the droid?

Very Respectfully,

Mike

bjazz69

Reaction score
Yes any FM frequency device will work just plug in to head phone jack and match station from device to radio and bam you have phone in stereo. I picked one up for $50 it was a combo transmitter and usb charger. That was before I got a new radio with and aux jack on it.

ChugIt

Reaction score
If you have a regular auxiliary input on your car stereo, just go to Radio Shack and get a cable with male ends on both sides. This is the cheapest option if possible. The cable is like $3-$5.

takeshi

Silver Member
Reaction score
Not sure what there called but there are a lot of connectors for ipods which will send out a radio signal so you can listen to music through your cars radio. Are there devices such as this that work with the droid?
There's no "Android dock connector" (while the iPod has a standard dock connector and interface across most models) but there are a number of methods of getting audio to your car stereo.

orangepeel

Reaction score
If you have a regular auxiliary input on your car stereo, just go to Radio Shack and get a cable with male ends on both sides. This is the cheapest option if possible. The cable is like $3-$5.

Hopefully he has one,because this is by far the best,and cheapest option.

OP
S

searayman

Reaction score

Hopefully he has one,because this is by far the best,and cheapest option.

unfortunetley I do not... lol and my headphone jack is kind of broken so maybe the bluetooth thing mentioned above is a good bet. I will look into it.

Reaction score
i wonder if there's an application being developed or already developed that will just make the droid produce a radio signal :)