I have owned my Droid since day 1 and I have been doing Android development, with ADB working, on my Windows 2003 Server laptop all this time. Things to note right off the bat: - Motorola Droid 2.1 - Windows Server 2003 laptop - ADB has worked perfectly with this for ~ 8 months My work gave me a HTC Evo to do some development on. I installed the HTC drivers, ADB worked fine, did my development and now I am done with the Evo. The problem is my Droid no longer works with ADB. Here are some steps that I have tried: Attempt A: 1. In device manager I have listed Android Phone->Android ADB Interface 2. Right click->Uninstall 3. Scan for new hardware->Device shows up 4. Select this device, pick the usb drivers that come with the SDK 5. Various items install like ADB and Moto A855 6. Device manager looks exactly as it did in step 1. 7. ADB Doesnt work Attempt B: 1. Start up USBDeview 2. Delete the HTC entry, Delete all the Motorola A855 entries 3. Go through the steps in Attempt A. 4. ADB Doesnt work Attempt C: 1. Download Motorola 4.6.0 driver package and install it 2. Uninstall the current driver in device manager 3. Scan for drivers automatically 4. Drivers from SDK are automatically used 5. ADB not working 6. Go back and pick "have disk" for the driver. Tried every driver than came with Mtorola 4.6.0 driver package and none would install. Now I'm just stumped. Also important to note that the phone and ADB still work fine on other computers that I never installed the HTC drivers on. Thanks for any tips!