Droid Acting Weird.

strange410

Reaction score
I was downloading videos to my droids sd card. When i went to see if the video's had downloaded it wouldnt show i had anything in my gallery, so i rebooted the phone the video's showed up went to play them phone locks up and won't do anything. Once again reboot phone, but this time i format my sd card wipe it clean of anything. And now my phone acts weird. Won't open certain apps, only does it when it wants too. Games that worked fine before this happening now are just black background and white blocks, where as before it was colored and 3d. So i'm stumped and this is my first smart phone. By the way this all happend PRE 2.1 update, heard news of an update and waited to see if by some miracle it would fix it and it didn't. So now i come to you almighty people who i know are smarter than me, begging for your help. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Take care.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I was downloading videos to my droids sd card. When i went to see if the video's had downloaded it wouldnt show i had anything in my gallery, so i rebooted the phone the video's showed up went to play them phone locks up and won't do anything. Once again reboot phone, but this time i format my sd card wipe it clean of anything. And now my phone acts weird. Won't open certain apps, only does it when it wants too. Games that worked fine before this happening now are just black background and white blocks, where as before it was colored and 3d. So i'm stumped and this is my first smart phone. By the way this all happend PRE 2.1 update, heard news of an update and waited to see if by some miracle it would fix it and it didn't. So now i come to you almighty people who i know are smarter than me, begging for your help. Thanks in advance for any suggestions. Take care.

Have you tried a factory data reset?

droider4life

Reaction score
Just to throw this out there.. the other day my gallery was not showing anything at all. I have hundreds of pictures on it.. so I rebooted, no luck.. so I did a battery pull and also pulled the SD card and it started working great again! Hope this helps!!