Droid AAA

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions & Site Assistance' started by dothedroid, Feb 14, 2010.

1. dothedroid

dothedroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hello, my names jeremy and ive been a droid-a-holic for 2 days and 20 mins. It all started when i saw them dropping out of the sky like mini meteorites.... I was hooked! Hahaha Well i finally have a droid and now i would love to learn how to get the most of it. Entertainment and Productivity are my main areas of importance!! Im a IT Administrator for a midsized company and i currently carry a blackberry curve around with me on a daily basis, and i would love to eliminate it as much as possible since i have this beast of a phone now! Also i am pretty phone savy to an extent so any and all suggestions/how to's would be greatly appreciated!
    Thank you all in advance and im excited to start my long and exciting droid rehab Program!

Jeremy

2. Backnblack

Backnblack Premium Member
    Premium Member

Ratings:
    +24
    Current Phone Model:
    iPhone 7+ 256gb
    Welcome to the Forum...

3. CatsTide

CatsTide Member

Ratings:
    +0
    welcome. the first thing i did when i came from a blackberry was to search the market for the apps i had on my blackberry. you will find most if not all your apps in there.some may be a little different but should be able to accomplish the same things.

4. baniels

baniels Member

Ratings:
    +0
    What is the third "A" for?

Welcome.

5. dothedroid

dothedroid New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Hmmm

Android Aholics Anonoumys?? Haha. Thanks for the friendly and informative fast replys!!

6. AnneDroid

AnneDroid Rescue Squad
    Rescue Squad

Ratings:
    +0
    Welcome, dothedorid! There's lots to learn - just start searching and reading. You'll teach yourself a lot depending on the magnitude of your addiction. :icon_ devil: