1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 60FPS?

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by chim4ira312, Jul 16, 2010.

1. chim4ira312

chim4ira312 New Member

Hey guys, I can't help but notice something ever since i rooted my droid. Everything, animations, swiping through home screens, it all runs at slow frames per second. And when i put on livewallpapers, forget about it, its so choppy the animations its really unusable and not tolerable for me. Does everyone have the same problem? Is there anyway to overcome this sluggishness? I have it overclocked to 1.2ghz, and im on jrummys kangerade, no apps2sd though.
  2. 7h3.4pp12en7ic3

7h3.4pp12en7ic3 New Member

What Launcher are you using? LiveWP never looked good for me, always laggy, drained battery, etc. Which kernel are you using? Not to ask stupid questions, but you never know, you are using SetCPU, you didnt just install a kernel, right?'

BTW, why is you're thread title "Droid 60FPS"? A tad confusing.
Search tags for this page

60fps video android

droid bionic 60fps
how to set droid razr for 60 fps