Droid 4G

ewmoser

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the new Droid comming out end of 2010 will support Verizons 4G network(when it becomes available). The Droid, DX, and D2 will not.

Ralffers

Reaction score
New Droid? - in 2010?... Jeses f-in' Christ! - how many droids do we need.

As for your question - no, it will much more than likely not support 4G; Verizon has indicated that the fist 4G phones will be out in 2011.

huskerkate

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
at least one more - dual core processor, 4+ inch screen, ff camera, keyboard, and LTE...

OP, check with ck - he seems to be the one with the connecks.

HamDog

Reaction score
Sprint's EVO is the only Android device with 4G (that I'm aware of). But you also have to live in a city where 4G is available to take advantage of the 4G speed. Verizon is lucky to have locked me into a 2 year contract or else I'd be all over that EVO just because of it's 4G capabilities.

Tanknspank

Beta Team
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sprint's EVO is the only Android device with 4G (that I'm aware of). But you also have to live in a city where 4G is available to take advantage of the 4G speed. Verizon is lucky to have locked me into a 2 year contract or else I'd be all over that EVO just because of it's 4G capabilities.

Sprints 4G isn't that amazing. 3-6mpbs i think. Just wait till Verizons 4G. It will put sprint to shame :)

Btw, there is the Samsung Epic 4g which is a Galaxy S with a keyboard and sprint 4g.

Googleaddict

Reaction score
I wouldn't mind a 4g phone in November since where there will be LTE where i live when it's rolled out :). Hoping for January..

OP
E

ewmoser

Reaction score
Verizon needs to put out a 3g/4g phone, like Sprints EVO, so you dont have to buy another phone when 4G becomes available.