1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 4 Reading Full Charge, But it's not

Discussion in 'Android Tech Support' started by Boylanca, Nov 25, 2013.

1. Boylanca

Boylanca New Member

I've had this problem for a few weeks now, and it won't happen all of the time, just about 50/50. When my phone will run low battery, I'll charge the phone... I've used the charger supplied with the phone, a non motorola charger, and through the computer, so I'm pretty sure it's not a charger issue. I will plug the phone in, check it about 20 minutes later, and it will have gone from 5% to 100% please unplug your charger to conserve energy. But I'll unplug it, and it'll immediately drop to 50%, then after a few moments, It'll drop to 20%, and it'll start the whole process over. Sometimes I have to do this 4 or 5 times, and even then I don't know if it ended up at a full charge or not. What's puzzling is, there are times when it'll charge like normal and take a couple hours, and be fully charge. I've searched the forums, and haven't been able to find anything on this. I apologize if it's been answered before, but any help is extremely appreciated.
Search tags for this page

boylanca

charge from 5% to 100%

droid 4 will not charge over 50