Droid 4 photos leaked already

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by kashmir728, Oct 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kashmir728

kashmir728 New Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Ill be totally content with my droid 3 for the next year or so, but its amazing how fast motorola is pumping out new phones. Although I hear the d4 isnt gonna have a removable battery, its 4g lte obviously, but if you've seen the pictures then you might have seen that the keyboard looks like somewhat of a downgrade from the droid 3 keyboard. What's your thoughts?

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

2. spunker88

spunker88 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    The lack of symbols looks like the biggest downgrade on the keyboard. While its nice to see the number row symbols the same as a pc keyboard there are many more symbols that are gone. I imagine they will be placed on a soft keyboard that is launched with the SYM key. Also I've liked having the dedicated @ key. Typing emails, logging in to sites, there are so many times we use the @ key during the day.

4G is not a feature I want yet since we probably won't get 4G service around here for a while. My Droid 3 contract will be up before then.
    I'm also hearing non-removable battery which would direct me to another phone.

3. Droid3Guy

Droid3Guy Member

Ratings:
    +0
    I just got my droid 3 a few weeks ago so chances are, by the time I can upgrade, they'll be on the droid 6 by then. :biggrin: I wonder if 4G is even worth having on a Verizon phone with these tiered data plans. Don't they eat up more data? I would think if you use the 4G to its full capabilities, you'd be at the 2GB limit in well less than a month. As far as the keyboard is concerned, it looks like the buttons aren't as raised as the droid 3. I certainly wouldn't prefer that if they are more flat. I'll be happy with my droid 3 for the next almost 2 years, especially when I have the guts to root it. ;)

4. REMilk

REMilk Member

Ratings:
    +7
    There are already a bunch of posts, made several days ago, about the linked pics of the D4. Just what we need another post of the exact same long-ago breaking news.

5. illchild316

illchild316 New Member

Ratings:
    +1
    my droid 3 is perfect as it is...forget droid 4

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

• Like Like x 1
  6. snstr1

snstr1 Member

Ratings:
    +1
    then just dont click on a post named "droid 4 pics leaked" and you wont have to be an ass to the OP for starting one.

• Like Like x 1
  7. CJM

CJM Super Moderator
    Staff Member Rescue Squad Premium Member

Ratings:
    +1,810
    Current Phone Model:
    Nexus 6
    Twitter:
    https://twitter.com/Corey
    Or just report it and we'll close this one and leave a link to another discussion http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-news/179604-leaked-pics-specs-motorola-droid-4-surface.html

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.