DROID 4 or the DROID RAZR Maxx?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 4' started by Kas84, Feb 12, 2012.

1. debdroid1a

debdroid1a Member

Ratings:
    +6
    The other 2 are 32GB. The Razr 16GB is now $199 and so the D4 is.
    The other2 may drop eventually, but so will the Razr and D4.

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

2. ezeddiekun

ezeddiekun Member

Ratings:
    +0
    Just letting you know the Maxx and Droid 4 both uses pentile display. So you can spot pixels on both devices. The Maxx screen does have brighter and richer color. If you want the better battery life just go for the Maxx. 4.3' screen personally is a bit too big for me. 4'0 is the sweet spot :)

3. Crf450r420

Crf450r420 Member

Ratings:
    +3
    I wanted the D4 to work, but with a dead battery it doesn't matter if it has a keyboard. It doesn't matter what it does when it stops doing everything and becomes a powerless brick. I was up in the air as I didn't want to go all touch (coming from D2 and D1), but when I think about a dead battery D4 was out. I don't sit at a desk and usually don't get to charge my phone so, I need to know the battery will last. I went to verizon and I could type on the touch keyboard just fine because it is so big. Then I found out they were buy one get one free, so I ordered two Razr Mazz phones for $318 with tax. They will be here Wednesday. I hope it fits ok in my pocket. LOL

If they did come out with a D4 Maxx I would be upset, but would probably find a way to get one.

Search tags for this page
does the droid razr maxx have a slide out keyboard

droid 4 vs razr maxx

droid 4max
milti color keyboard for droid razor
which is newer droid 4 or max'