1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 4 Micro HDMI to VGA Adapter Issue

Discussion in 'Droid 4 Accessories' started by daeden, Nov 13, 2012.

1. daeden

daeden New Member

Hello all,

I recently purchased a micro hdmi to VGA adapter for my Droid 4. I was hoping to use it on this old monitor I have at home and on projectors at school and at work. Unfortunately, on plugging the adapter into my Droid nothing happened. I checked to see that HDMI automatic detection is enabled and it is, but still nothing. I am currently running Android 4.0.4 and my device is rooted, but I have done little more than installing the Super User App. The adapter I purchased is the following: AA-AH1NAMB HDMI to VGA Adapter for Series 9

Any help would be appreciated and I would be happy to provide any extra details that you might need.
  2. gossipninja

gossipninja New Member

I have used micro-hdmi to full hdmi male plugged into a female hdmi to VGA and it worked. The quality was lousy as there was a fair amount of noise but it worked. Might be a cheap cable/adapter.
  3. gossipninja

gossipninja New Member

Search tags for this page

android to vga adapter

droid 4 hdmi

droid 4 mini hdmi

droid 4 to vga projector

droid razr vga adapter

droid to vga adapter

hdmi adapter motorola droid 4
hdmi cableto vga for motorola droid 4
hdmi vga droid x2