Droid 4 help?

Alexis_88

Reaction score
so I just received my droid 4 this morning and having yet taken off the cover it comes with was wondering since it has gorilla glass do I also need a screen protector?

and does anyone know a wifi tether app that works for the droid 4 and if so please send me a link for...thanks

Sent from my DROID4 using DroidForums

ramar

Reaction score
I don't use a screen protector but that's a matter of personal preference.

Foxfi works for tether without root. It's available in the google market.

sargentmajord

Silver Member
Reaction score
so I just received my droid 4 this morning and having yet taken off the cover it comes with was wondering since it has gorilla glass do I also need a screen protector?

and does anyone know a wifi tether app that works for the droid 4 and if so please send me a link for...thanks

Just download sqlite editor u need root an the open it look for storage an settings (u want the one with hammer an wrench) then open settings.db then settings again. Scroll down to value 150 entitlement check an change the value on the far right from 1 to 0 then reboot. Then set up mobile hotspot but make sure u change the the second to last 2 digits from 42 to 99 in the dchp this hack works better than any wifi tether app cuzt it uses the stock mobile hotspot