DROID 4 from COSTCO

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
What accessories do you think COSTCO will offer?

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

tjk629

Silver Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
NEXUS 6
Case, screen protector, maybe car dock.

OP
XNAVYGAL

XNAVYGAL

Reaction score
Those would be nice...

debdroid1a

Reaction score
What accessories do you think COSTCO will offer?

Good question!

It would be nice to know for sure. I googled it yesterday but there were no leaks as of then. I don't have a Costco card but I read that even a visitor or one day card could make it worth it.

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

joelsgotmail

Reaction score
Good question!

It would be nice to know for sure. I googled it yesterday but there were no leaks as of then. I don't have a Costco card but I read that even a visitor or one day card could make it worth it.

Sent from my Droid 1 using DroidForums

Sam's Club has the Droid 4 for $149 for 2 year upgrade. I saw it online and it didn't mention any extras. Don't know if they add in things like Costco does.

LegalAmerican

Reaction score
I don't know...here's a thought...wait and find out for yourself!

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Gotta love these types of people. You belong in a room alone, not on a forum with people helping people.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using DroidForums

BumForALiving

Reaction score
Costco has the Droid 4 available BUT not in the store. Need to buy and have shipped to your house. No real deal as well, $199, no real extras. :frown: I do like the 90 days to exchange should they come out with something else so I ordered one.

Last edited:

joelsgotmail

Reaction score
Costco has the Droid 4 available BUT not in the store. Need to buy and have shipped to your house. No real deal as well, $199, no real extras. :frown: I do like the 90 days to exchange should they come out with something else so I ordered one.

Well I got extra Lucky....On Leap Day Verizon had the Droid 4 for $99 bucks....so I snagged me one with free shipping. Got it the next day amazingly as I was close to the shipping point. Great deal, and even though I don't get the Costco Extras, I already have plenty of Micro charger cables and the droid came with another. Plus My price is way protected. I got lucky on this one. NICE phone too by the way! Heavy, which I like and not cheap feeling in the least.

Joel

BumForALiving

Reaction score
Droid 4 is on it's way from Costco, should be here Wednesday. What is interesting is UPS says shipping weight is 2.2lbs. More than just the phone or wishful thinking? Will see soon.