Droid 4 connectivity issue

saraskeen

Reaction score
I WANT SOMETHING DONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I have been a customer for over 8 years! I wanted a Droid 3 for my last upgrade! BUT THE PERSON I SPOKE WITH SAID IT WAS ON BACK ORDER! I said I would wait. I was told I could not get a Droid 3 for my upgrade and I had to get the Droid 4!!! I didn't want to do this because I didn't want to PAY SO MUCH MORE FOR IT and had to change my plan!
Well,,, I got the Droid 4... the first one came in the mail and it looked used!!!! I sent it back. I got another and it has been horrible! I got it last year June 2012. I called everyday for a week, emailed customer service. All for nothing!!! No help, no resolve!
Droid 4 is HORRIBLE! And I am a droid person!!! LOVED the first 2nd and 3rd!!!!
This phone will not hold connectivity!!!!! I have done everything!!! reset to factory 20 times, removed sim card, changed settings.... downloaded updates!!!! NOTHING works!!! I was then told you are in a 3g area and this is a 4 g phone. okay.... then why was I forced to get it???
Do you think Verizon cares I spent so much money????????????? nope! I put the phone in a drawer and I bought a Droid 3!!!! I have loved it so much! been almost a year and 1/2! It died the other day.... : ( So I decided to hook up the Droid 4 and since 4 months ago my area got 4G!!!!!

Guess what!!!!!???? DROID 4 is STILL HORRIBLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Still no connectivity, still drops calls, still sends back texts unsent due to lack of service!!! Meanwhile the whole world around me is zooming on their lower class droids! Makes me so angry!!!!
Verizon SHOULD take this phone back and I should get a BETTER UPGRADE FOR THE ALMOST 2 years of this crap phone!!! I spent way too much money and had to buy a droid 3 all because they can't give me a product that works!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh and I Google this issue and the whole world has the same problem!!
I have paid my bill on time for over eight years, what did I do to deserve this??????????????????