1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 4 background image always enlarged

Discussion in 'Android General Discussions' started by Mr_Wolf, Jan 28, 2013.

1. Mr_Wolf

Mr_Wolf Member

Hi!
    Ok, this thing was driving me nuts since I had the HTC Desire Z, so, I think it's not related to Droid 4, but it's Android specific.
    However, whenever I try to set a background image, this one is always enlarged, coming out the edges, no matter what its size is, while I expect it to fit the display, even deformed, just as when I set a desktop image on my PC. That's what happened for example with my old Nokia N82: the image was scaled to fit the display.
    I even tried to set an image of the exact resolution of the display (540 x 960), but it was always enlarged.

So, is actually there a way to put a backgroung image so that if fits the display and is not enlarged?

Thanks in advance!
  2. sudhir22

sudhir22 New Member

Image size must be fixed.
  3. Mr_Wolf

Mr_Wolf Member

Hi, what do you mean? Fixed in what way?
  4. bsweetness

bsweetness Moderator

Try using 1080w x 960h.
Search tags for this page

galaxy s3 wallpaper always too enlarged

nexus 4 wallpaper enlarges

whenever o.want to change the wallpaper on my iphone it enla