1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 4 Available on Verizon Today for $200; Wirefly Only $150 & Amazon Just $100

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Feb 10, 2012.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

You can get the Motorola Droid 4 that we reviewed yesterday at your local Verizon store for $199.99 on contract today. Of course, it behooves us to share at least some of the other places and prices that you can find the device. Wirefly has the phone for only $149.99 on a new or renewed contract. It looks like Amazon "one-upped" Wirefly though, at least in the "new contract" department: Amazon has it for $99.99 on a new contract and $149.99 for a renewal.

Choices... choices...

Source: Verizon and Wirefly and Amazon
  2. debdroid1a

debdroid1a New Member

I think if you have a discount, the Verizon one will be less. They sent me an e-mail a few weeks ago saying I have a "loyalty" discount of $30 and used the Razr Maxx $299 pricing to bump it down to $269.

Still not the best deal, but an option if you need to go to Verizon or want to.
  3. B-Unit

B-Unit New Member

Thats what Im looking at, I show $150 as upgrade price plus I have a $30 NE2 discount, so IF I jump today I should be able to score the phone for $120. I really want to hold off to see if we hear anything about unlocked bootloaders, but my D1 is just SO SLOOOOW I can barely stand it.:wacko:
  4. kwyrt

kwyrt New Member

Just ordered mine. $160 on upgrade from Verizon. Can't wait for this thing to get rooted. I wonder if the Razr root method will work?
  5. NeoPhoenixTE

NeoPhoenixTE New Member

This has made my decision making quite difficult.

Amazon: Renewal = 150 w/ 2 day wait
    Verizon: Renewal = 200 - 50 new every two discount = 150 w/ zero day wait

Coming from a rather stable Droid 2. Rooted with 3G and a single core processor.
    Going to a rather untested Droid 4. No root with 4G and a dual-core processor.

HNNNNG!