Droid 3 wont turn on? HELP!

Quells

Reaction score
Droid 3 wont turn on? None of the other posts helped

I Have a DROID 3, it started acting up months ago, i would have to take the battery out an re-insert it over and over an to get it to boot up. It would power on after about 5 re-inserts. Due to the phone acting up i had to do this numerous times. One day i had to do it again, i got it back on and it was running for about 5 minutes an then the Screen blanked out (was still on but nothing showing, Black screen with backlight on). i Pulled the battery figuring i'd just do the same old re-insert method and and its been dead for about 2 months. i JUST received a new battery, tried and still no luck. The New battery, shows the White LED while charging, it flashes but slowly and then after a while it goes solid, and stays solid. Any suggestions?

EDIT: when there is no battery present i get the White light. when a battery is in, no white light and nothing on screen

Last edited:

marv5985

Reaction score
same problem mine is fried verizon wont hekp

I Have a DROID 3, it started acting up months ago, i would have to take the battery out an re-insert it over and over an to get it to boot up. It would power on after about 5 re-inserts. Due to the phone acting up i had to do this numerous times. One day i had to do it again, i got it back on and it was running for about 5 minutes an then the Screen blanked out (was still on but nothing showing, Black screen with backlight on). i Pulled the battery figuring i'd just do the same old re-insert method and and its been dead for about 2 months. i JUST received a new battery, tried and still no luck. The New battery, shows the White LED while charging, it flashes but slowly and then after a while it goes solid, and stays solid. Any suggestions?

EDIT: when there is no battery present i get the White light. when a battery is in, no white light and nothing on screen

w
what options do I have ? 2 years are up this month

OP
Q

Quells

Reaction score
Looks like

We're gonna have to wait it out, my 2 years is up in May i dont care about waiting it out, my only problem is tht everything saved to the internal storage so now i cant get anything off of it :angry: :frown:

anchellada

Reaction score
This just happened to me today! my d3 has always been completely fine until yesterday it kept freezing every 5 minutes ALL DAY even if i wasnt touching it. or it would keep restarting on its own. i had to do a battery pull every time! now today it wont even turn on!! like wtf its like it knows that my contract was up 2 weeks ago lol but im pissed because im broke at the moment and its not like verizon offers free upgrades anymore:angry::angry:

landdesigner

Reaction score
like wtf its like it knows that my contract was up 2 weeks ago lol but im pissed because im broke at the moment and its not like verizon offers free upgrades anymore:angry::angry:

YES, this is me...... My freaking contract is up in 10 days...... and now all it does is cycle the boot, but will not boot.