1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 3 wont turn on? HELP!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by Quells, Mar 22, 2013.

1. Quells

Quells New Member

Droid 3 wont turn on? None of the other posts helped

I Have a DROID 3, it started acting up months ago, i would have to take the battery out an re-insert it over and over an to get it to boot up. It would power on after about 5 re-inserts. Due to the phone acting up i had to do this numerous times. One day i had to do it again, i got it back on and it was running for about 5 minutes an then the Screen blanked out (was still on but nothing showing, Black screen with backlight on). i Pulled the battery figuring i'd just do the same old re-insert method and and its been dead for about 2 months. i JUST received a new battery, tried and still no luck. The New battery, shows the White LED while charging, it flashes but slowly and then after a while it goes solid, and stays solid. Any suggestions?

EDIT: when there is no battery present i get the White light. when a battery is in, no white light and nothing on screen
    Last edited: Mar 23, 2013
  2. marv5985

marv5985 New Member

same problem mine is fried verizon wont hekp

w
    what options do I have ? 2 years are up this month
  3. Quells

Quells New Member

Looks like

We're gonna have to wait it out, my 2 years is up in May i dont care about waiting it out, my only problem is tht everything saved to the internal storage so now i cant get anything off of it :angry: :frown:
  4. anchellada

anchellada New Member

This just happened to me today! my d3 has always been completely fine until yesterday it kept freezing every 5 minutes ALL DAY even if i wasnt touching it. or it would keep restarting on its own. i had to do a battery pull every time! now today it wont even turn on!! like wtf its like it knows that my contract was up 2 weeks ago lol but im pissed because im broke at the moment and its not like verizon offers free upgrades anymore:angry::angry:
  5. landdesigner

landdesigner New Member

YES, this is me...... My freaking contract is up in 10 days...... and now all it does is cycle the boot, but will not boot.
Search tags for this page
droid 3 does not turn on
droid 3 not turning on
droid 3 phone wont turn on
droid 3 will not power on
droid 3 will not turn on
droid 3 wont charge

droid 3 wont turn on

how to fix a droid 3 that wont turn on
motorola droid 3 does not turn on
motorola droid 3 not turning on
motorola droid 3 will not turn on