Droid 3 vs thunderbolt

sik916

Reaction score
What 1 is better n did droid3 juz kome out n is it 4g

sent from thunderbolt

thelopenator

Reaction score
droid 3 did just come out about two weeks ago or so and it is not 4g.

I own a thunderbolt and my brother has a droid 3. the droid three has dual core 1ghz processer and the thunderbolt doesn't but it has allot more ram. in my opinion the thunderbolt is allot better. its quicker and I don't like motorola.

this was sent from my phone that is cellular

BenLand150

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
I've got to go with the Droid 3. No not just because I have it.. I have like 7days left to return the thing and could easily sway towards the tb, but I just don't personally like the tb. My friend has one, used it, and meh.. we don't even have 4g in our area yet so oh well. And ram.. I don't notice the need for more then my 512. So to me, that doesn't really come as a factor either. And the physical keyboard is amaaaazing. So is the battery life compared to the tb on lte(so a lot of people say, anyway).

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

spaz33g

Rescue Squad
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
The battery life is my only remaining gripe with my tb, which is why I'm buying the totally ugly extended battery tomorrow. I'd still choose the tb over the d3 though. The last six months I had my d2, I didn't even slide it open and Motorola has basically lost me as a customer with the way they handle their bootloaders.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

nerdslogic

Silver Member
Reaction score
See for the most part I feel you spaz. But I can't get myself interested in an HTC to save my life so far. Just always seems like Moto's feel like a more quality phone.

thelopenator

Reaction score
See for the most part I feel you spaz. But I can't get myself interested in an HTC to save my life so far. Just always seems like Moto's feel like a more quality phone.

not really its all a matter of what you want in a phone

this was sent from my phone that is cellular

bendystrawboy

Reaction score
I dont know how anyone can use blur and say htc sense isnt a lot faster and smoother. Blur is just awful!

Hopefully the phone is rooted and rommed soon, id love to eventually get one as my spare phone to replace my droid.

And the camera on t he d3 is AWFUL, if you care about a camera the tbolt is def your choice...the screen is also a lot nicer on the tbolt. And I still dont get the battery life complaints, I run liquid and after a workday usually comelhome at 40 percent.

OP
S

sik916

Reaction score
Well only reason i would get the d3 is for the keyboard but no 4g n slower iz watz not makin me buy it

sent from thunderbolt