Droid 3 to get LTE?

Reaction score
4G is scarce, immature and overrated anyway. ;)

I think thats what apple will say about 4g as well when the new iphone comes out without 4g. Dont be surprised how fast LTE will roll out in the next year as the footprint is growing rather quickly beyond large cities now.

sweeeeet

Silver Member
Reaction score

That's what Apple said about 3g, then was endlessly derided until the iPhone 3g came out....

Sounds like apple is an immature child complaining and poking fun at things they don't have.

according to apple no one wants 4g a 4inch or bigger screen or android w flash..... sorry jobs I want it all and then some

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

UNC

Reaction score
That's what Apple said about 3g, then was endlessly derided until the iPhone 3g came out....

Sounds like apple is an immature child complaining and poking fun at things they don't have.

according to apple no one wants 4g a 4inch or bigger screen or android w flash..... sorry jobs I want it all and then some

The D3 doesn't have 4g.

I'm just pointing out how hypocritical some people are. Many people have commented that 4g isn't worth it and is unneeded right now, but those same people cast stones at Apple for saying its unnecessary. I actually want 4g, but since the only Android phone with a spider qwerty doesn't have it...

Time to wait some more for the D3 4g I guess.

Stevelord

Reaction score

I think thats what apple will say about 4g as well when the new iphone comes out without 4g. Dont be surprised how fast LTE will roll out in the next year as the footprint is growing rather quickly beyond large cities now.

Not really. Look at Verizon's own map. They even list what they have planned for 2011. Granted, it's going to at least double.

DroidXDoes4G

Reaction score

lol.
I bet the iPhone 6 will have a 4 inch screen, 4G, and flash.
Once jobs realizes that his iPhone has specs far behind the competition, he'll copy everything it has.