1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

droid 3 stall on downloading app

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by BruceFindt, Sep 17, 2011.

1. BruceFindt

BruceFindt New Member

When I download an app from the market it starts download but shows no progress. Only after I turn it off and then back on again will it start the down load. Has enyone els had this problen, and how did you fix it?
  2. REMilk

REMilk New Member

I have had this happen on both my OG Droid and now the Droid 3. I just cancel the download, then download it again.
  3. Fr33dom

Fr33dom New Member

I rarely had this issue on my D1, but regularly have it on my D3. I restart this phone at the drop of a hat these days because of data connection issues--primarily with the market. There are some days I restart it several times a day.
  4. REMilk

REMilk New Member

I rarely restart (power down/power up or turn off/turn on) my Droid 3. If I have market problems, I retry, or leave market and come back. No big deal for me.
Search tags for this page

droid slow stalling