droid 3 software update

akhi216

Reaction score
So where can we find this update file. Does anyone know when the ota going to be released

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

Motorola pressured everyone into taking it down I'm afraid. The last I heard was Motorola forced XDA to take ir down. I got mine's from rootzwiki but it seems that their link has been taken down as well. Can't even find it digging with a Google search!

Malvado

DF News Team/Mod
Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.myspace.com
Motorola pressured everyone into taking it down I'm afraid. The last I heard was Motorola forced XDA to take ir down. I got mine's from rootzwiki but it seems that their link has been taken down as well. Can't even find it digging with a Google search!

I just got mine from rootzwiki last night. And I checked earlier on xda and I believe they still had it. I can't send you the link cuz I'm at work and my reception isn't really good here.

Sent from my Droid 3 directly to YOU!

dwcooley

Reaction score
You can get it in the store. But they are sending out by serial number on the 28

I fact checked this with the local store late yesterday afternoon EDT. They said that a) it is not available through them b) it is not possible for them to provide such updates as they have no mechanism for making it available to customers, c) They have NO idea as to when it might become available -- they have been notified of a variety of updates for a variety of other phones but the Droid 3 is listed only as soon.

Banqual

Reaction score
Update

Could someone give me the update as well?

Thanks much.

apotheosis415

Reaction score
Camcorder Focus?

Did the camcorder racking focus issue get sorted in this update? Thanks!

can you hook a brotha up too?

i really hope the HD cam focus gets fixed in this update!

:D