1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 3 quick contacts widget

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by DrCedric, Oct 23, 2011.

1. DrCedric

DrCedric New Member

So, I've been using my droid for about a week now. I've got a few of my contacts attached to the quick contacts widget, but for a few of them, my droid3 is linking the wrong contact to the one listed in the widget. For example, I pull dow the widget, choose my parents or a coworker, and instead of getting who I want, the phone dials a completely different person in my contacts list.

I've not done any upgrades to the phone, and the only thing I can imagine that relates is that I've updated my contacts w/ the facebook option that you get when you choose "my accounts"

Any assistance to get this widget to work properly would be awesome.

Some things I've done: try to remove facebook from my accounts...there was an error, tried powering off, no change.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums
Search tags for this page
contact widgit on droid 3
contacts widget for droid 3

droid 3 contacts widget

droid 3 quick contacts widget

droid 3 widgets
how do i get the contact widget i had on my droid 3

quick contacts droid 3

quick contacts droid 3 for galaxy s4