droid 3 questions...

oldtruckluvr

Reaction score
I just got a droid 3 and have a few technical questions.. my first one is... the backlight on my keypad goes out after a few seconds and then turns on and off randomly. Is there a way to fix that. My other question is... how do I change the length of the review time of captured pictures? After about 1 second, I can't review a picture just taken while in camera mode. Is there a way to change that? Thanks in advance

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
I'm not sure on the camera.

As for the keyboard, it seems the light sensor is very, overly, sensitive. It doesn't take much to get it to turn off. Probably a battery saving attempt by Moto. And there's not settings for that.

end of line...

Bdog

Reaction score
Well that's a drag. That was the first thing I noticed when I got my phone this morning. As much as I'll be using the physical keyboard, they better find a way to keep that backlight on!

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
Well if you keep typing it stays on. Also I noticed the soft key leds aren't tied to the keyboard backlight like they used to be. I've had the soft keys turn off and the kb backlight stay on. If it does go out a quick tap on the screen turns it back on not a huge deal but something that may be fixed in an update.
Also, I think it stays on longer if auto brightness is turned off. But haven't actually tested that yet.
end of line...