Hey guys, I have a question. My Droid X has aged and I am actually having hardware related issues with the phone (it randomly hard locks for no reason, regardless of the ROM I have on it). I actually SBF'ed back to stock so I can send it in if need be, but then I read that it'd be $100 USD to make a claim (so not worth it). So my question is, since I need a keyboard for work (writing long e-mails and etc. from my phone is just obnoxious on the touch screen), it's either I save money and get the Droid 3 (would cost me anywhere between $50-$20 USD to upgrade to it), or wait for the Droid 4 and buy it at launch price which I assume will be $300 USD. Is it worth waiting for? I do have 4G available in my area mind you. Also, does 512mb of RAM versus 1024mb of RAM really make a difference on these phones? Thanks in advance guys!