vintage2714

Reaction score
Glad you got the refund

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums

christim

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Hard to beat yesterday's price and then you went and did so. Good deal!

TyrantII

Reaction score
Think this deal will stick around for a while?

edit: looks like the deal is deal, contract extensions: Price: $129.99

Last edited:

Tepes

Reaction score
So, is it because I'm on the family plan that I'm still getting $149 per phone? I see the $69, but then it goes to $149 and doesn't change at all. My wife and I are both due for upgrades so really want to get this phone, but have a 5 month old, so could really stand to save some cash :)

Ragnell

Reaction score

BIslander

Reaction score
Costco has the D3 for $99 when ordered online. However, you are forced to select a limited data plan. Our family plan has unlimited data and the only way to keep it that way seems to be buying the phone from Verizon.

JRizEJ6

Reaction score
there is an option for keeping your existing plan through the costco deal. above the price there are links for upgrade and 2 year. click upgrade then add to cart. select the option "Upgrade your phone and keep your current rate plan", click next, put in zip code, review your cart. its worth nothing that it also comes with a DROID 3 KIT which consist of a pouch, a screen protector, and car charger for FREE

Last edited:

BIslander

Reaction score
there is an option for keeping your existing plan through the costco deal. above the price there are links for upgrade and 2 year. click upgrade then add to cart. select the option "Upgrade your phone and keep your current rate plan", click next, put in zip code, review your cart. its worth nothing that it also comes with a DROID 3 KIT which consist of a pouch, a screen protector, and car charger for FREE
That option leads to a screen forcing you to select one of several limited data plans. There's no way to keep unlimited data that I could find.

DonnaEmm

Reaction score
epsilon: Please post the email address and what proof and info you sent Verizon Wireless to get the refund. I am in the same boat! Thanks so much!!!