1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 3 live on Verizon!

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by Insidious, Jul 7, 2011.

1. Insidious

Insidious New Member

You can finally order the Droid 3 and it will be available in stores on the 14! Anyone plan on getting it? I want it but I can't upgrade :(
    Id love to see a system dump!

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. mattbooty

mattbooty New Member

I just ordered mine with overnight shipping so I should have it tomorrow. I'm upgrading from a D1 so I think this should be a pretty noticeable jump for me.
  3. Maverick0984

Maverick0984 New Member

I ordered mine early this morning and got the overnight shipping but paid $12.99 for it. I had heard mixed reports of getting it for free calling in and figured the $12.99 was worth the waiting and aggravation of trying to call sometime today.

Now there is a post in the news section saying free overnight shipping through the website, but I'm not seeing any notice of that on the website?

Anyone have a more official link for it? I might see if I can get a credit applied to the statement for it.

I did get it for $149.99 for some reason (not NE2), maybe I'm not eligible for the free overnight shipping because of that.
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2011
  4. mattbooty

mattbooty New Member

I paid 149 for mine as well and did have to pay 12.99 for overnight. I thought about calling in to try to get it free but like you I figured not worth the hassle, plus I like seeing my order in front of me to confirm its accurate when I order, not taking a chance on a CSR messing it up and sending me the wrong thing hehe.
  5. Maverick0984

Maverick0984 New Member

They've always messed up my orders when I order on the phone, but it is usually a combination of using a different name attached to the plan, or sending it to a different address I didn't ask for, so it eventually gets to me, just stupid on their part. Definitely resting a little easier knowing it'll have the right info and be sent to the right place.
  6. Al Neri

Al Neri New Member

I just watched all the videos in the other subforum on the D3 now I am considering not waiting for the Bionic.