droid 3 ftw!

JPT

Reaction score
Today is a good day. dancedroid

0803111310.jpg

Stevelord

Reaction score
Every phone is the fastest phone ever...on day 1, even week 1.

militant

Reaction score
15 dollars for the same screen protectors you can get off amazon for 2.99 and a 20+ rubber snap case that can be had for 5.95 on amazon (I have both and fitament is perfect). I do usually dig the legit stuff made by verizon, don't get me wrong, but I was just looking for a cheap case to get by until the otterbox is out.

akhi216

Reaction score
I was waiting on the Bionic and caved in when I saw that it wouldn't arrive until September and saw a free D3 deal on my newsfeed. I haven't regretted my decision one bit.

Sent from my DROID3 using DroidForums

JPT

Reaction score
How does it fit?

Perfectly. :)

15 dollars for the same screen protectors you can get off amazon for 2.99 and a 20+ rubber snap case that can be had for 5.95 on amazon (I have both and fitament is perfect). I do usually dig the legit stuff made by verizon, don't get me wrong, but I was just looking for a cheap case to get by until the otterbox is out.
I didn't pay full price for them. Had I been charged full price, I would have purchased them online instead. The sales girl gave me a pretty decent discount for getting them while purchasing the phone.