DROID 3 by Motorola: Using Your Gallery

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Learn how to use your gallery app with the Droid 3.

[video=youtube;0zAvQ8JuhmQ]http://youtu.be/0zAvQ8JuhmQ]YouTube - ‪DROID 3 by Motorola: Using Your Gallery‬‏[/video]

JVSEDI

Reaction score
I'm having a problem with my Gallery. I am using my same SD Card from my OG Droid. I had made up different folders to organize my pictures by theme, holiday, etc. The folders are still on my SD card but when I open the Gallery all my 1,385 photos are lumped together. Can someone tell me how I can get them to show up in their separate folders? When I use Astro to look at my SD card all the folders are still there...but for whatever reason the Gallery isn't uploading them. Thanks for any help.

ptfd13

Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Galaxy Note 7
Same problem here. I doubt it is anything we will be able to change.

wktclwn

Reaction score
There's somewhat of a way around this, but can be a bit of a hassle if you have a lot of photos. Go into the gallery, select My Library, then My Photos I think its called. Once there, press the menu button, press "Select Multiple" then select all the photos you want into a particular album/folder, once done selecting your photos, press the menu button again & select "Add to album", create new album, label it, and then proceed to do this as many times as you need for multiple folders/albums. Then each time u want to add a picture/video to a particular album/folder, do this each time & when you get to the "add to album" option, select one you've created. Hope this helps anybody as I was very frustrated when I found out all my pics didn't stay in all their folders like it shows on my SD card. If anybody finds a simpler way, please let me know. Thanks!