DROID 3 by Motorola: Using Mirror Mode

danDroid

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Learn how to use the Droid 3 Mirror Mode

[video=youtube;q0M_PGfOPlI]http://youtu.be/q0M_PGfOPlI]YouTube - ‪DROID 3 by Motorola: Using Mirror Mode‬‏[/video]

Quicksilver7714

Super Moderator
Premium Member
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Cool wish my DX had full HDMI mirrioring.

To purchase optional HDMI cable check out Amazon. you should be able to find a cheaper cable there. lol

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
Moto failed with the X HDMI...

sent from my ApeX

DocT

Reaction score
Mirror Mode and DVI

I have an older TV that I want to use mirror mode in with Netflix. Does anyone know if the audio output is active when the device is in mirror mode. If so I can get a mini HDMI to DVI cable and the mini to RCA and this will work. I have not tried yet, but wondered before buying a lot of cables.

brad92

Silver Member
Reaction score
I have an older TV that I want to use mirror mode in with Netflix. Does anyone know if the audio output is active when the device is in mirror mode. If so I can get a mini HDMI to DVI cable and the mini to RCA and this will work. I have not tried yet, but wondered before buying a lot of cables.

You will have to get an aux audio cable and hook it up to your headphone Jack.

Also, HDMI will not work with RCA. You will have to get a converter box to make it work. A cheap HDMI to RCA cable isnt going to work.

LGX v2.4

DocT

Reaction score
Thanks, my plan is HDMI to DVI. I just was not sure if the audio port is active if the HDMI is pluged in.

Appreciate the help