1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 3 bricked, Boot loop

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by crob3006, Sep 28, 2011.

1. crob3006

crob3006 New Member

Sorry if I am not posting in the correct location... I am desperate.

I have a Droid 3 that is 'softbricked' (it comes on the M logo screen and stays there) I cannot locate the stock file anywhere (swu.zip??) and have done all the steps up to sending the file via rsd.--just cant find it anywhere (wont load on xda developers and has been moved from other sites??), does anyone know where I can get it?

I have another Droid that I got to replace the above mentioned, it is going to 'M' Logo screen then screen goes black and it does it again and again. I am able to get to the recovery screen, somehow, after holding power and M then going to bp tools. What can I do??

Which would be easier to pursue fixing?? Does anyone know how to fix either?
  2. mrcastillo

mrcastillo New Member

pm me ur email i'll send U the files

pm me ur email i'll send U the files U need or at least what i have along with the new rsdlite
  3. crob3006

crob3006 New Member

Both phones fixed thanks to psouza4 motofastboot method.
  4. crob3006

crob3006 New Member

Dont need the files anymore i actually found them!
  5. mrcastillo

mrcastillo New Member

keep those files near by cause U will need them more than U know. i had to reuse them like 4 times monday just to get the soak test going right
Search tags for this page

droid 3 boot loop

droid 3 bricked fix
droid swu.zip

swu.zip

what is the swu.zip file