1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 3 - Brick

Discussion in 'Hashcode D3' started by klaugh, Dec 3, 2012.

1. klaugh

klaugh New Member

Hey,

I was running cm-9-20120709-UNOFFICIAL-solana.zip on my Droid 3, it was running fine, I recently got a new phone and wanted to give my Droid 3 to a friend, I was trying to reset the phone to stock but I appear to have made a mistake or some link I used was wrong because now the phone no longer works.

When I turn it on, it goes to the Moto screen showing the red circle with an M in it, and then goes to a back-lit black screen and remains indefinitely.

What are my options from this point? Is there a chance to salvage it? I'd like to get it back to stock and then my friend can do as they please with it, I assume they'll just keep it at stock since they're not all that tech-savvy.

Any assistance would be appreciated. I don't have the exact links I used since it was several weeks ago now and I did it right before going on vacation thinking it wouldn't take long.
  2. ndknoy

ndknoy New Member

Can you still get into stock recovery using power+both volume buttons from powered down state?
  3. vbhokiefan

vbhokiefan Premium Member Theme Developer Premium Member

Go here and follow the directions -- then thank Ovelayer. :biggrin:
  4. klaugh

klaugh New Member

Thank you, I can't do it from work so I will try it when I get home.
Search tags for this page

droid 3 brick

kirkwl

milestone 3 brick
motorola milestone 3 brikeado