1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 3 Boot Problem.

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 3' started by Darkness1254, Sep 1, 2012.

1. Darkness1254

Darkness1254 New Member

Let me start off by saying that my phone is not rooted.

My phone has always had this issue of if it reaches 0% power (bad I know) it would lock up during the "dual core" screen, and I would have to take out and reseat the battery at least 3-4 different times before I got to a battery charging screen.

Last night however, my wall battery charger died and my phone hit 0% power. I switched to a different charger (still a wall charger) and got the phone to boot up to the "Dual Core" screen again but after sitting at the screen for around 2 minutes, the phone would reset itself, get to the screen, and repeat.

Is this just a battery issue and should I get a new one, or is this the phone itself. Any help would be appreciated, Thank you in advance for your time.
  2. linuxgator

linuxgator New Member

My guess is a bad battery. You should look online for a cheap one and if that fixes it, then invest in a better one.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2
Search tags for this page

droid 3 boot problems

droid 3 boot screen is locked
droid 3 charge boot
droid 3 no enter boot
droid 3 not booting past dual core screen
droid 3 screen locked up on dual core screen

droid 3 startup problems