Droid 3 / After SBF = Baseband Unknown / Cannot call *228 or anything GSM/CDMA Mode.

colton22

Reaction score
I went slap happy flashing my phone in an attempt to allow my phone to charge (battery was very low) So I flashed it and it succeed so I could charge to 100% and try to flash a good SBF Flash to the phone. Started the phone up and it is saying Unknown under all network settings, Baseband, ERI and PRL. I try to go to settings and factory reset and get a 'Master Clear Error' 'Operation failed'... Any idea what may be causing this? I was thinking of using RadioComm to try and re-write the IMEI number and stuff but am afraid of messing something up.

Anyone ever heard of this problem/error? Will be trying nandroid backup shortly... I have tried multiple SBF Flashes with the one-click and RSDLite.

OP
C

colton22

Reaction score
* Bump *

Any ideas anyone? I am stuck at the moment and after talking to others people have been saying it may be because the phone cannot install 'signed radio' software... Cannot get passed activation either to be able to use the phone even as a MP3 Player....

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Colton Riffel