Droid 3 3g not working and wifi will not turn on

Zephyrium

Reaction score
I've had my phone since it came out and haven't had any trouble, until today. I was sitting around at home and suddenly head the "Droid" sound it makes on start up i checked my phone to see what happened and it was rebooting. After it rebooted I noticed my wifi/bluetooth widget had the connecting animation going but wouldn't connect.:icon_eek:

I tried restarting my phone multiple times, Deleting and uninstalling the widget in case that was what was causing my problem and even trying to connect from my settings menu. It will say turning on, and then go directly to turning off instantly. It won't even let me see what networks are available.

After messing around with it for a bit i tried to factory reset it and still get the same result only now my 3g isn't working either even after the phone gets programmed it wont turn on and i can't log in to my gmail account.

Any advice or help would be greatly appreciated.

jstafford1

Super Moderator
Rescue Squad
Reaction score
Twitter
jstaff79
If a factory reset didn't work, unfortunately it sounds like your radio is on the fritz. Might be best to get a replacement.

end of line...

OP
Z

Zephyrium

Reaction score
I've Gotten my 3g to start working now after a phone call now just the wifi is giving me trouble.

OP
Z

Zephyrium

Reaction score
oh man my 3g isn't working enough to even set up my email account i'll take it into the store tomorrow and see if they can't do something though not looking to good might be returning to my D1 :(