1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

DROID 2Global Motoblur launchbar

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Global' started by n0madtanks, May 28, 2011.

1. n0madtanks

n0madtanks New Member

So I may not be calling the right name. What I am talking about is the space at the bottom of the d2g where the dialer, tray, and contacts buttons are located.

What I want to do is replace the contacts button with some thing else. Like a messaging button or browser or etc. Can this be done and how. It is kinda redundant since you can access you contacts via one of the tabs after pressing the dialer button.

I know I can get customized interfaces with replacement launchers but I would rather not add the extra layer if I can just replace the button.

Thanks in advance for the help.

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using DroidForums
  2. rusty815

rusty815 New Member

there is no easy way to do it, there may be a way to do it if you edit the home.apk in the system folder, but i dont think anyones done it.
  3. Digital Cha0s

Digital Cha0s New Member

download adw launcher from the market then edit away other then that take up themeing
Search tags for this page

motoblur homeapk