Silver Member
Reaction score
Was thinking the same thing. Haha.

From the Self-Aware Droid 2 APEX GB v2.0

OP
X

xm0067

Reaction score
Sorry, im not even an exceptionally hot guy, but I meant "love" in the metaphorical sense.. its more like a "I would kill someone for you then go through the fiery pits of hell and beat the ever living crap out of them again. In hell."

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums

hxcgod90

Reaction score
same thing, no fix.

alright, so basically, i'm going through the exact same thing. my phone will not boot past the motorola logo. i've had it rooted and flashed for the past 6 months. i was trying to unroot it because i'm getting a new phone soon, and my sister wanted this one. i've tried the RSD lite, but that won't work. it keeps saying my phone is not compatible with the sbf. i've tried it with a couple different ones for the D2. i can get it to the stock recovery menu, as well as the bootloader. i've wiped my cache, and user data/factory reset. i've had the battery out for 10+ minutes. nothing seems to work. if anyone has any solutions that i haven't tried, please message me.

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
You want the full sbf, thats all. Conserve your battery until you're ready.

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

ldopa

Silver Member
Reaction score
Your profile days you're on a d1. The threads you posted is for a d2. What are you on? If a d2, then use the link you posted. Also, you'll want rsd lite 4.9 instead of 4.8

Droid 2 Liberty GB v0.9

hxcgod90

Reaction score
I am in the same boat. About to sbf, but which sbf file should I use (link would be helpful). I am about to use the deodexed one from here: TBH & MyDroidWorld Present: Droid 2 (2.3.20) Triple Threat - Page 2

Is there a better one to use? Also how can I check my battery level?

The reply that was posted right before you. There is a link for the sbf and rsd 4.9. As for your battery level, I was unable to charge mine while this was going on, so I took just my battery to verizon and they charged it. After that, I did it with no problem. Just follow the steps.