1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 wont boot after installing unleashed 2.7 rom

Discussion in 'Droid 2 Tech Issues' started by mkkuntz8, Nov 12, 2010.

1. mkkuntz8

mkkuntz8 New Member

I decided today to root and install a custom rom on my phone (D2). I reset my phone to factory settings and then rooted using a 1-click root method and proceeded to install the unleashed rom. I transfered the .zip rom to my SD card, installed the rom manager and flashed the clockworkmod recovery and booted to recovery. everything was working fine, i went through all the steps in the guide from theunlockr.com and when it said complete i hit ok to reboot. Now my phone will not boot passed the "Droid" animation after the M logo. I can't restart unless I take the battery out and I cant get it to boot up normal. I also tried to but it in recovery which didnt work. I tried wiping data/factory reset, wipe cash partition and apply sdcard:update.zip with no luck. It seems like the clockworkmod recovery is gone.
    Can anyone help/guide me to help fix my phone.
    also to note: on the bottom of the recovery screen it says E:Can't open /cache/recovery/command
  2. teddyearp

teddyearp New Member

3. mkkuntz8

mkkuntz8 New Member

ok thanks. I figured out how to use the RSDlight and .sbf but my phone died while I was flashing it so now i get a bootloader that says:

Bootloader
    D2.37
    Err:A5,70,70,00,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
    Service Req'd
    Battery Low
    Cannot Program
  4. pc747

pc747 Administrator Staff Member

if you can charge your battery on another droid or get a friends battery you can retry it.
Search tags for this page

www.rsdligth