Droid 2 who already has theirs?

mindytyson3

Reaction score
Who already has their Droid 2? Any reviews on this phone if you have it already would help out alot! Thanks.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
lol you are so dying to get one.. I bet you dont last till Fri :p

yes i am very much dying to get one but can't get one until next month...ha. just want to know if anybody likes them so i can make my decision on it before my contract is up next month..lol.

harrellj

Reaction score
Gotta wait for Moto to actually release it first :icon_ banana:

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
Moved to correct sub-forum

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score

they already did...lol. i have read somewhere on here that somebody has one because he preordered it so i know they are out. you can already get it on verizons website.

TheOldFart

Reaction score

they already did...lol. i have read somewhere on here that somebody has one because he preordered it so i know they are out. you can already get it on verizons website.

They just put it on the site today, which means that the earliest it will arrive with overnight shipping is tomorrow. They don't instantly beam them out.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score

They just put it on the site today, which means that the earliest it will arrive with overnight shipping is tomorrow. They don't instantly beam them out.

just going by what the guy said on here that he already had his and he was talking all about it so i am guessing he already got one i don't know just going by what he said..lol.

cereal killer

Administrator
Staff member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
Nokia Lumia Icon
Just a very nice device.....They did a great job on it. They stayed true to the original. It will only get better from here on out.

OP
mindytyson3

mindytyson3

Reaction score
Just a very nice device.....They did a great job on it. They stayed true to the original. It will only get better from here on out.

thank you so much on your feedback! i hope it will be a great device for me as well!

droidism

Reaction score
picked it up this morning, verr similar to D1, like it though, also have the dx. Both were nice additions.
Alot of bloat ware