1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 -- what to do with it? Ideas?

Discussion in 'Motorola Droid 2 Development' started by EMKoper, Jul 7, 2012.

1. EMKoper

EMKoper New Member

I have a fully operational but not being used Droid 2 and looking for some ideas or thoughts on what I can do with it? Looking for a mod or hack that is creative, interesting, and maybe something that makes it useful to me (rather than sitting there by my bedside clock!!). Ideas?

I would prefer to not "brick it" ... so something safe would be desired.

V/R,
    Kopes
  2. add119

add119 New Member

Put unofficial cm7 act like DROID 1 overclock and use it butter smooth action.
  3. MissionImprobable

MissionImprobable New Member

Head over to Rootzwiki and download the zip to wipe the phone stats from it. You can then use it as a GPS, MP3 player, and wifi browser and not worry about errors when it's searching for service.
  4. HutRU01

HutRU01 New Member

How long did you happen to use your Droid 2 like this? It sounds very interesting.