Droid 2 - were my expectations too high?

mindytyson3

Reaction score
I use launcher pro and so far my droid 2 experience has been fantastic and I'm coming from a Evo

what exactly is launcherpro and do i go to the market on the droid 2 to get it or do i get it from my computer? thanks just learning. writing everything down! ha. dancedroid

jdon285

Reaction score
I use launcher pro and so far my droid 2 experience has been fantastic and I'm coming from a Evo

what exactly is launcherpro and do i go to the market on the droid 2 to get it or do i get it from my computer? thanks just learning. writing everything down! ha. dancedroid

You will find it in the market you might. Also check out there website, lots of good info there. Launcherpro.com

mindytyson3

Reaction score

You will find it in the market you might. Also check out there website, lots of good info there. Launcherpro.com

ok thanks so much for your help!dancedroid

jroc

Silver Member
Reaction score
It could be a bum phone or SD Card like already mentioned. Could even be an app not playing nice.

Some one had a very laggy, slow X. They removed the SD Card and it went away for awhile. It eventually came back, so they got a replacement X....issues gone.

Before deciding if its the Droid 2 thats the problem, find out first if its a bad phone, SD Card, etc.

Last edited: