DROID 2 w/Cricket

xXGhosTBirDXx

Reaction score
Wazz Up Every1!!!
Got me a Moto Droid 2 recently dancedroid...expecting lots of good things from it.
I have a suspicion that Droid 1 & Droid 2 have diff working software and just to mention the new keyboard is fantastic. However Im tryin to Full Flash the my Droid 2 over to Cricket service. Can anyone direct me to owners on here that have Droid 2's on Cricket or are the threads for the Droid 1 basically the same?? Thanks

Palazuelosva

Reaction score
Idk about flashing to cricket I've never heard of any one doing it with the droid 2 and no they r not the same forums bcuz although they share the same name, the devices r completely different, so everything u know about how to work ur D1 will not apply with D2, read the threads and learn every thing about the D2 just like u learnd about D1. If u need help with doing anything to ur D2 just ask, there r many people here who can help u, including me, I'm not an expert but I've done my share. Idk if any one will answer your cricket question tho, u should google it instead or seek a pro at a cell shop, Idk but flashing to another company sounds way more complicated than rooting or flashing roms. Good luck.

Oh P.S. the D2 and the DX. Work about the same way, so people over @ DX forum can help u too.

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums App

trook

Reaction score
I've seen ads on the internet about flashing any Droid to cricket but idk if you can find the software for free

chrstdvd

Reaction score
And I have read that people who do go to Cricket have way tomany peoblems with not getting steady service.

OP
X

xXGhosTBirDXx

Reaction score
well some fool did a full flash on mine and everything work fine for about a month..then problems sprouted, imma hop on over to the Droid X forums then thanks a lot.