1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 To Get Official CM7 & Nightlies Starting Tonight

Discussion in 'Android News' started by dgstorm, Jun 30, 2011.

1. dgstorm

dgstorm Editor in Chief Staff Member Premium Member

[​IMG]

Droid 2 owners that have been wanting an official CM7 port will have reason to rejoice tonight. All we have right now is a Tweet from cvps, but it indicates they will soon be officially merging the work of @JBird_Vegas into the mainline CM tree. Here's a quote from the Droid-Life article,
    We should be seeing the Nightlies starting tonight. This is exciting stuff for Droid 2 owners. dancedroid

Source: Droid-Life
  2. roboots21

roboots21 Member

Running CM7 on my D2 right now and it is amazing! Great job and many thanks to all those involved!
  3. azules9780

azules9780 New Member

Holy crap! This is my first experience with Cyanogenmod and I have been blown away so far. Much better than the other roms and experiences I have had.
Search tags for this page

download cm7 droid2