Droid 2 - "this audio format is not supported"

sammann

Reaction score
I know for a fact the audio type is supported, its an mp3. I can play mp3s for an hour on a walk, shut down the player, and then try to resume playing again only to get the message "this audio format is not supported" the only things I do between when I stop playing music and try to resume playing it are texting and browsing the web. I have to restart my phone to fix the issue.

1. How can I prevent this issue?
2. Is there another way other then restarting my phone to fix the issue?

Im using the default media player that came with the phone. Theres days I can stop listing to music and 5 minutes later the audio format will not be supported. Its not just one particular song this happens to but all of them.

galaxybror

Reaction score
maybe you can change your player, try vplayer,moboplayer or rockplayer

MultimediaExpert

Reaction score
I know for a fact the audio type is supported, its an mp3. I can play mp3s for an hour on a walk, shut down the player, and then try to resume playing again only to get the message "this audio format is not supported" the only things I do between when I stop playing music and try to resume playing it are texting and browsing the web. I have to restart my phone to fix the issue.<br>
<br>
1. How can I prevent this issue?<br>
2. Is there another way other then restarting my phone to fix the issue?<br>
<br>
Im using the default media player that came with the phone. Theres days I can stop listing to music and 5 minutes later the audio format will not be supported. Its not just one particular song this happens to but all of them.
<br><br>File is damaged? or try another player