1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 theme for Droid 1?

Discussion in 'Android Themes' started by JasonPurp, Oct 22, 2010.

1. JasonPurp

JasonPurp New Member

I was looking at some screen shots for the Droid 2's home screen, and I really like the arrow-thing that you press to see the list of apps. Is there any way I can get this for my Droid 1? I'm a little iffy on installing a custom ROM just to do it.

Thanks in advance.
  2. JasonPurp

JasonPurp New Member

Bump. Anybody? I've seen the "xTheme" but if I understand correctly, I need a custom ROM.
  3. OSX2000

OSX2000 New Member

If you use LauncherPro, you can set the icon for the app drawer to anything you want, including a D2-style arrow. No root or ROM necessary.
  4. FranklinWalker

FranklinWalker New Member

i have not found one
  5. Droid101

Droid101 Member

Have you tried this? AS long as you are on a rooted stock OS version (FRG22/FRG22D ETC..) you should be set. MUST BE ROOTED :)

http://www.droidforums.net/forum/droid-themes/71337-droid2-theme-frg22-deodexed-roms-only.html