Droid 2 stuck in bootloader D2.35

benolnhausen

Reaction score
i rooted my phone and then it started messing up so i reset it and now it is stuck in the bootloader this is what is shown
BOOTLOADER
D2.35
Err:A5,70,70,1F

MEM_MAP Blank
Service Req'd
battery ok
OK to program
transfer mode:
usb

i have tried to sbf it with many different files and tried many different things whenever i sbf RSD lite either gets stuck on, interface bp: loading ram downloader, or it just goes right back to the bootloader and says the same thing.
another thing i tried was a bootloader sbf and that either gets the bootloader to say code corrupt or it will get stuck in a boot loop. i read that i need to clear the cache by holding the "X" and power button then pressing the magnifying glass button and the menu will come up. well i can get to the android with the exclamation point but when i press the magnafying glass nothing happens! please help i just want a working phone :/

OP
B

benolnhausen

Reaction score
thats not my current problem because now i cant even get it to go into a boot loop it is just stuck on the bootloader screen i described earlier

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
If it says OK to program then you likely aren't using the right SBF file, or possibly may be using an outdated version of RSD. You should also make sure that all your drivers are current as well.

OP
B

benolnhausen

Reaction score
Thanks for the help... i changed computers and downloaded everything again and it worked fine!

MissionImprobable

Silver Member
Reaction score
BurnsExcellentSticker.jpg