Droid 2 sites

khaf

Reaction score
Are there any D2 sites that cover mostly D2 things like this covers D1 so much?

Dragoro

Reaction score
Droid 2 is barely out. Doubt there will be a site that specifically made for the droid 2.

DF Smod

Silver Member
Reaction score
The Motorola Droid 2 is basically the Droid with a few upgrades, I doubt we will see a sister site like we have for the DX and the Incredible (which isn't even a Moto Device) as the user community for the D2 grows so will the Droid 2 Forum section we have here at DF :)

By the way, why would you want to go anywhere else ;)

Backnblack

Premium Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
Current Phone Model
iPhone 7+ 256gb
No plans on this group having anything more than the Droid 2 section here.
For the reasons that tparker76 has already stated.

OP
khaf

khaf

Reaction score
Thank you for the replies. I hope the D2 catches on like the D1 did because my warranty replacement coming today is a D2. I love how much I got to change on the D1 I'll miss it. Correct me if I am wrong, but cant you load custom roms ad themes on the D2? I think the only thing you cant do is put a custom kernal on it rite?

by the way Tparker even if they had a dedicated D2 site i'd still be on DF more. I still have my wifes D1 to mess with and I cant think of a better android site than DF. I do like Droid-life too, just not as much.

Edit: Sorry if the answer is here on the forum i looked a little bit but I have 3 children that take up most of my time since retirement from the Military

Last edited:

Martin030908

Super Moderator
Reaction score
DF is the umbrella... if you need more specific, that's where our sister sites come in :)

They're all great for information and community!