1. You want that $100.00 in your pocket or an Amazon Fire TV don't you? Well here's the deal. With our new updated look we are in desperate need of an updated logo. The 'old' one has certainly served us well, but it's time. Find all the details here: bit.ly/1q0k6Wa
  2. DroidForums.net is currently undergoing a major software upgrade. If you are experiencing any problems logging in please: Contact Us

Droid 2 rooting problems

Discussion in 'Android Hacks and Help' started by nathan, Apr 18, 2011.

1. nathan

nathan New Member

I rooted my phone n now it turns off on its own, n freezes a lot n ain't much faster

Sent from my DROID2 using DroidForums
  2. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

did you flash a different ROM? How did you root it? You have OG Droid right? As in Droid 1
  3. nathan

nathan New Member

No I hav droid2. I used liberty rom

Droid 2 Monster
  4. nerdslogic

nerdslogic New Member

What Liberty? I'm sorry but I am going to need some specific's if you want a good answer. Otherwise I can just say a quick (who knows if it will work) fix and say install Liberty 2.0.1 with a full data and cache wipe. Or....give me details man and I can try to figure this out for you.....but just so you know it may end up going to a reflash anyway.
  5. nathan

nathan New Member

Its liberty v1.5... it kinda made my Droid 2 look Pike the DROID 1 n I dnt like that to much... n I tried to get a different ron n install it n all it did was mess up my liberty rom it didn't replace it.

Droid 2 Monster