[Droid 2 Rom] Squidly 1.0

pathfin9

Reaction score
For some reason, when i install any of the versions the sync icon stays in the notification bar, and never goes away. I've tried cancelling sync, turning it off, and rebooting, and it will still always come back.....any ideas?
I also get 2 galleries, the blur gallery, and stock gallery....

Thanks for the hard work!

-John

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Your not installing over a stock rom that's why if you have a stock nandroid install over that somthing in there isn't playing nice use root explorer or similar app on your computer open the archive of the zip and delete the apks in your phone that aren't in the zip make a backup first when your done reinstall then you should be good.

Update : I just did a full wipe and everything syncs and installs correctly including fb email and twitter the sync icon stays on for 30 seconds so that gotta be your problem

Last edited:
OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
IF you would like let me know what you ran before I will install over it and see what the problem is I have not been able to replicate your problem also 1.0.1 is up and 0.9 based on official 2.2.20 will be up shortly testing themes now thanks for trying let me know hoe you make out and if I can be of any help.

pathfin9

Reaction score
IF you would like let me know what you ran before I will install over it and see what the problem is I have not been able to replicate your problem also 1.0.1 is up and 0.9 based on official 2.2.20 will be up shortly testing themes now thanks for trying let me know hoe you make out and if I can be of any help.

Sure, I was running Epic 2.5.

Thanks!

What exactly should I wipe to get a clean install. I tried doing a wipe once before, and bricked my phone and had to sbf flash.

Thanks!

-John

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Over stock rom or at least a stock theme modified framework doesn't play nice when you write over it. I figured that's what u ran and my next rom is 0.9 based on 220 so I poted some themes im testing now but. I ran 1:0 and even the stock rom over epic an I got gmail and settings fcs did u make a backup of your stock phone? Btw the issues writing over epic is because of the themes that's all it is also a good rom and he was the first in the d2 world so no disrespect.if u need me to make a stock nandroid I can

Polymira

Reaction score
Before I install this rom, are the galary and/or alarm apps the moto versions or stock?

I ask because I think these 2 apps are great improvments over stock and would prefer to keep them....

Sent from my DROID2 using Tapatalk

pathfin9

Reaction score
Over stock rom or at least a stock theme modified framework doesn't play nice when you write over it. I figured that's what u ran and my next rom is 0.9 based on 220 so I poted some themes im testing now but. I ran 1:0 and even the stock rom over epic an I got gmail and settings fcs did u make a backup of your stock phone? Btw the issues writing over epic is because of the themes that's all it is also a good rom and he was the first in the d2 world so no disrespect.if u need me to make a stock nandroid I can

Thanks for your help! I restored a stock nandroid and now it works great!
Thanks again! Seems very fast! Keep up the great work!

-John

OP
S

squidlymandingo

Premium Member
Premium Member
Developer
Reaction score
Moto and google your choice. 9 soon themes almost done .I agree fully alarm clock your choice moto media gallery

Last edited: